Make a Referral
Referral Hotline: 073 67989777
Referrals can be made by Care Coordinators, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Resettlement Managers, Commissioners or Social Services for those people who do not receive support through a Care Plan Approach (CPA).
Option 1 | Download our referral form and send by encrypted mailDownload Word Version
Click on the link below to send encrypted emails or attachments to us. Please send your completed form to email@example.comSend Secure Encrypted Email
- Aged 18-65
- A CPA report and recent risk assessment
- Service User is prepared to engage with support services provided
- Service User has the ability to pay rent and/or access sufficient welfare benefits to ensure rent is paid
- Service User’s current ADL (Assessment of Independent Living Skills) identifies a degree of independence
- Commitment to address support needs e.g. Mental health, drugs/alcohol, gambling, anger management, education and leisure activities, etc.